Parkside five points
Right where you want to be
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Parkside Townhome Apartments offers a peaceful, lushly landscaped oasis in Raleigh’s Five Points neighborhood. With convenient access to the Beltline, North Hills, and downtown Raleigh, these apartments enjoy a premier location inside the Beltline that is full of character and convenience. Located on a quiet residential street, we invite you to take advantage of all that the Parkside Five Points Townhome Apartments lifestyle has to offer: tranquility, quality, and convenience. The charming wood and brick architecture of our multi-level Raleigh townhome apartments accommodates two equally sized bedrooms, generous wardrobe and storage areas, fully equipped kitchens with extended countertops, central heat/air, hardwood floors throughout, and full-size washer and dryers in every residence. Parkside Five Points offers residents the privacy and open concept floor plan they desire.
Rent starts at $1,295 per month. A trash fee of $8 per month is implemented. Utilities are paid by the resident – water billed by usage and electricity provided by Duke Energy.
Urban Townhome Living in
Superb Raleigh Location
- On-Site Management
- Grilling/Picnic Area
- Maintenance Free Living with 24 Emergency Maintenance
- Modernized Outdoor Lounge with Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Pet Friendly
- Ample Bike Storage
- Community Garden
- Restaurants and Shopping Near By
- Direct Access to the Capital Area Greenway Trail System
- Outdoor Basketball and Volleyball Courts at Kiwanis Park
- Leisure and Picnic Areas at Kiwanis Park– Adjacent to Community
- Wooded Views
- Two Equally Sized Bedrooms – Like Having 2 Master Bedrooms!
- Fully renovated with granite countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout – Including All Bedrooms
- Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment
- Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Solid Wood Designer Cabinetry
- Two-Inch Plantation Blinds
We love pets!
We welcome up to 2 pets with a max weight of 150 pounds. Pet fees of $200 first pet; $100 second pet and $20/MO pet rent apply. Some breed restrictions apply, so please ask!